The next election is a straight choice nationally and locally between a Labour government fighting for the NHS, tackling the housing crisis and addressing the cost of living.
Or five more years of the Conservatives putting the most privileged first.
1. Secure the future of the NHS with 36,000 more frontline staff
2. Fair taxes, tackle the cost of living crisis and cut the deficit every year
3. Guarantee jobs for young people and increasing the number of apprenticeships
4. Build 200,000 new homes a year by 2020 and a fair deal for private renters
5. Make Britain a world leader on climate change, green jobs and low carbon technology
Do you like this post?